CLARIN ERIC has launched the ‘CLARIN Trainer Network’ Programme, an initiative which foresees the formation of a group of expert trainers who will ensure high-level training moments dedicated to CLARIN at the occasion of important summer schools, conferences, meetings within COST Action etc. in disciplines and communities relevant to CLARIN.
Ideal candidates must:
- belong to a member country (or an observer country) of CLARIN;
- have a full or part time position at an academic or research institution (guaranteed for at least one year after the submission date);
- at least one year of training experience (e.g. teaching at a higher education institution, training at a research institution, a university, a library, a data centre etc.).
The candidates selected, in agreement with the Coordinator of the CLARIN Training Program, undertake to:
- hold lessons based on their experience and availability;
- proactively find and propose training opportunities for CLARIN in the context of projects, academic networks, institutions, research infrastructures etc.;
- hold 3/4 training events per year each (events both in presence and in virtual mode).
The Call for Participation is continuous and is available here.